Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Chinese New Year 2010 - Year of The Tiger... Roar~

Well, today is the 8th day of The Tiger Year, but so far I still don't really enjoy Chinese New Year.

From the eve until the 4th day, I was backed in Cheras to spend time with family. And it was totally boring there, other than the 1st day I managed to have fun in arcade with Kenneth, the the other 3 days were all dinners all around. And the pool center there totally sucks. Overall, no entertainment there at all. Sigh~

Well, on the 1st day, battle of the luck with Kenneth on PPP in Pyramid and I had a better luck that day =)

Pyramid arcade seriously getting more and more lousy after those technicians resigned. Now the new technicians were fully filled up by those juniors, and even some of them sleep in public during working hours.

Most of the machines I used to play are having major issues.
  1. Crazy Taxi 3 - Acceleration problem.
  2. The House Of The Death 4 - Both guns having angle problem.
  3. Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter - Middle punch button not functioning and can't jump towards left.
  4. Initial D (V2 and V3) - Sterling wheels and gear box problem, always run out of cards, may be the technicians don't know how to refill.
  5. Maximum Tune - Gear box problem.
  6. Para-Para Paradise - Both machines can't link anymore. Argh~
Seriously, I rather this arcade close down and wait for the better arcade management company to come into pyramid.

Oh ya, not to forget, I am going to teach an old friend how to dance in the arcade, but I don't think my friend have the talent in it, hopefully my friend can do it well.

Anyway, went to Jiayi's house on the 7th day, lolx, had fun there but having problem getting out of her house after won some money from the others. End up cabut as fast as I can after getting some excuses.

Also got my new cue stick for Pool and I named it Jaguar, lolx. Will have the chance to show you all in the future.

Going back to work tomorrow after a week of holiday, lolx, even still lazy but still, I have to go, lolx.

Lately too many nice songs came out, I seriously having a hard time to choose a new songs for my blog, Songs like:
  1. Neyo - Never Knew I'm Needed
  2. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
  3. Owl City - Fireflies
But end up I chose this song, Down - Jay Sean (Ballad Version)