Sunday, June 13, 2010

It had been a long long time

It had been a long long time I didn't update here, lolx.

Nothing much actually happened for the past 2 months.

My birthday wasn't that happening, but that is what I wanted for, at least a peaceful once may be. Lolx.

The arcade situation had started to improve, most of the faulty machine had been fixed. But the Ez2dancer Korean 2nd move still pending. The PPP machines can be linked for play now, but most of the platform lights had blown. Beside, one of the colour board had spoiled so the green colour is missing.

Besides, the arcade had brought in a new version of DDR, Supernova 2. Well, I don’t play DDR much so nothing much for my concern. All I wanted for now is Ez2dancer Korean 2nd move.

I suffered a few minor injuries on some parts on my foot since I always push too hard in Ez2dancer, worse come to worse that I slipped on the machine due to my shoes problem, is been 6 years since my last fall on dancing machine but luckily there is no injury this time. But perhaps it is costing me some other injury at the moment, sigh.

Went to Coco Banana with Susan and Nick, it had been a long long time I hadn't been to club. After that we went to MOS the other day, along with few hot chicks, no story off course. Lolx.

World Cup is happening now and I am very glad to being appointed as 1 of the marketing crew for Adidas and most of all, the crew my favourite team - Germany. Thank you Adidas, see me around during Germany' matches.

After I had worked for Ez2dancer for almost 7 years, and now seems like is time for me to quit and retire, sometimes this is my fate, my destiny which is not what I wanted for, but sometimes it's not up to me to choose nor a chance for me to decide. Surely I will miss Ez2dancer if I am forced to retire but I know really nothing much I can do now, everything will be decided after the PPP gathering, don't feel like think bout it now, headache.

1 more week, the 2010 PPP gathering will be hosted in Sunway Pyramid again, if you are interested you may join us, admission is free =)