Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drag Me To Helo Bali?

Again, it's been a long time i didn't update cuz I am rather busy. Lately I consider as moved into Marilyn's place since I stay there since 5th June until yesterday (today I am at my own place - NOW).

Watched "Drag Me To Hell" on Thursday, strongly recommend to all of you except you are weak-heart or having any heart related disease. Marilyn was on my left while Stephanie on my right and Kee Wah on her right, Marilyn closed or covered her eyes with something for like 90% of the movie, and Stephanie kept hitting and blaming me for dragging her to such a horror movie.

Let's move on to Saturday, went to Klang Parade arcade with Roger, Mary, Marilyn and Stephanie. Mary and Stephanie tried the old version of PPP there and question marks all above their head. We also played the PIU there. Not to forget the crazy machine that test your strength, at least 4 of us need to put our hands together and we only managed to settle the 1st and 2nd round.

In the night, Marilyn, Stephanie and me went to Helo Bali cuz it was Stephanie's friend birthday, not to mention bout what happenned in the club that night but Marilyn, you are going to pay for it, YOU SHAME ME!!!

Sunday I did a mircale, finally I scored 400k for the PPP machine located at Asian Avenue, my very first time on that machine in that position. Wakakaka.

Note: This post was delayed due to the photos were pending from marilyn, but now I had decided to post it up without photos.