Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stamina Off - Banya Classic Remix.

Last Sunday Kee wah, Marilyn, Stephanie and me hunted down to TS and yes, I tried PIU again. OMG, it was totally not my day.

At first I can't pass Winter (Freestyle mode), but later I passed Beethoveen Virus (Freestyle mode) mirror. And still managed to pass Deja Vu (Nightmare mode).

Later I tried remix, the first time I accidently selected Crazy mode wrongly, off course I can't pass. The next round I went for Freestyle mode, what I can say is, I am totally out of stamina half way of that song, back to few years ago, I can managed to score grade A for Banya Classic Remix, but I failed on that day.

Later due to some reason we got to leave earlier. Then Marilyn and me headed down to Pyramid for arcade a while then home.

Need to find a way to get my stamina back at least 80% of my previous status or I will get eliminated from DDR & PIU very soon. Argh~