Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blast in Mist and Up Premiere

The story started on Friday, Stephanie, Marilyn and me went down to Bangsar Mist Club for Hotlink Youth Club (HYC) party where Hitz.FM also one of the organizer.

We reached around 9.30pm (the party started at 8pm), Stephanie registered a Hotlink numbers and redeemed a goodies bag (got a 2GB thumbdrive inside, wee~). Had fun taking part in those mini games hosted by the Hitz.FM announcers.


Left: JJ & Rudy, the old Hitz.FM morning crews
Right: JJ & Ean, the new Hitz.FM morning crews.

In the end of the night, we won 3 goodies bag (but don't have thumbdrive inside), we tried to win few of the Ipod but failed. Sad thing. After danced in the club for a while, we headed to Rack Cafe then home.

The next day, after my work, I headed down to Tropicana City Mall to meet up with Marilyn and Jolyn for another Hitz.FM event. In conjunction of the movie "Up", the Hitz.FM Morning Crews were trying to lift Ean off the ground by using balloons.


Hitz.FM radio announcers
Left: Ean / Center: JJ / Right: Jyn


Before the show, they had few mini games and some goodies to give out. In the end we won 3 premiere movie tickets, 2 T-Shirt and thermos cup. There were free ice-cream as well. Lolx~

The goodies we won~


JJ along with Jolyn and me~


Edward Cullen having Ice-cream~

Now the shows had begun, first attempt to lift Ean up was failed, after few more attempts and failures, finally he was lifted with 910 balloons.


Ean getting ready to being lifted up by balloons,
look at his helmet, wakaka~


Failure on first attempt~


Finally he is up~ (P/S: He threw off the helmet)

Later the crowds demanded for JJ to get lifted also and eventually he been lifted up easily.

JJ on the air, with a video camera, lolx~

I did signed up for the activity as well and I got lifted up easily compare to the other participants (sorry guys, you all are too heavy, wakaka~). While I was in the air, Marilyn started being evil as she used to did, she kept asking Ean to urge the staffs to lift me higher, and even want to release me off, that's how evil she normally is and I had used to it. And I being lifted highest among all of the participants including JJ & Ean, wakaka.


My turn on the air~

After the event, we went for lunch inside the mall, then went for the "Up" movie premiere.


"Up" premiere~

After the movie, we noticed there are PPP and Dance Maniax in the arcade there, the evil Marilyn tried to look for Ean to record me on PPP but ended up she can't get Ean in her sight and I am saved, after few rounds of arcade we left Tropicana City Mall and that's end of the event day.

For more photos, please visit the link below:

Hitz.FM UP UP & AWAY EAN

Marilyn's facebook - Up's Premiere Album