Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Movies Hat Trick

For the past whole week, we are in the mood of movies, we watched quite a few of movies.

First, we watched "Dance Flick".
Attendances: Marilyn, Jared, Aaron, Stephanie, Edward and me.
Location: Sunway Pyramid, Thursday
Oh my god, the movie seriously bad enough, the jokes are not really funny and not logically enough. Seriously I wasted my ticket movie on such a lousy movie, especially the ending where they took Twilight prom scene as a joke, shame on the producer.

Next, we had "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
Attendances: Marilyn, Stephanie and me only.
Location: Mid Valley, Saturday
Compare to "Dance Flick", this is much more nicer, just the scene that being removed, too bad, there's no nudity at all and I wonder why those department in charge have to remove that scene? They are seriously lowing down our IQ. Technology nowadays no longer stuck with their conservative mind.

Then, we had "Orphan" aka "There's something wrong with Esther"
Attendances: Marilyn, Stephanie and me only.
Location: Tropicana City Mall, Monday
I love this show, personally, but not to Marilyn and Stephanie I think, strongly suggest you all go for this movie. Oh yea, certain scene was deleted might due to over exposure or violence again. Too bad.

Stephanie did caught another movie on last Friday, is a Thai horror movie I think and she said not really nice, since I didn't watch so I got no idea.

P/S: No photos this time, sorry~