Saturday, August 08, 2009

Genting + 1st week of August 2009

Yes, I went up with Genting again, on the first day of August along with Marilyn, Mary, Roger, Stephanie and 2 new friends, Edward and Sandy. As usual, I drove Marilyn's car with Stephanie and Marilyn in while the other 4 took Taxi.

After we all checked in, our plan to go for outdoor and waterpark was spoiled due to raining and all of us is freezing once we were outside the outdoor theme park entrance.


Left: Mary and me, she didn't know I was behind when she got snapped,
wakaka~ / Center: Sandy and me got caught off guard by Marilyn while we
were looking at Edward's camera. / Right: Edward was carrying Sandy.


Left: Stephanie / Right: Roger


Left: Roger and Mary with the lovely post. / Right: 7 of us
on Mountain Kinabalu? lolx~


So we end up walking around inside the mall, eventually Marilyn and me tried the archery. After that we went to arcade as we used to did, wakaka~


I beat Marilyn on Archery, wakaka~

We played a lot of games there, including the so call football, which is freaking fake, while I won something for playing One Hole Pool. There were few maniac basketball players who scored thousand over points with the basketball machine, madness.


What I won in One Hole Pool~


Taken in Genting, the edits were done by the girls~

While I was having fun in arcade, Marilyn dragged Mary, Stephanie and Roger out for photographing again -.-"


Marilyn, Roger and Stephanie
Honestly I don't know what they were doing,
just feel this picture is funny, lolx~


Roger latest post, along with Mary and Stephanie.

The first night was crazy for all of us, we went back to the room after arcade session and we went to bed late after playing some crazy game.End up we rushed for checked out on the next morning.


I was playing Guitar in the room and got
snapped by Mary without permission.


Left: Stephanie was playing Guitar / Right: Sandy and Edward on the bed.
P/S: This 2 photos were taken by Mary without permission also, lolx~


The crazy games, lolx~

After checked out, we walked around and Marilyn can't get her hands off her camera again.



Roger and Mary's Bollywood show~


Left: Mary / Right Mary and Sandy


Sandy and Edward, effect by my hand, lolx~

Again our plan to go Outdoor and Waterpark didn't turn on cause we are short of time. So we went back to the arcade to go on with our madness game where I grabbed a sheep for Marilyn.


The cat I won from One Hole pool
and the sheep I grabbed for Marilyn.

We got 8k+ coupon so we changed few merchandises before we left, this time Edward and Sandy joined into Marilyn's car to experience my driving skill while Roger and Mary have their own sweet time in the public transport.

Then I rushed to PC Fair along with Jared, Marilyn and Stephanie later in the night after we came back from Genting and honestly, I bought nothing there, just walked around carrying a heavy CPU from my office, then we had our supper at SS3 and went home.

Had fun hunting the Hitz.fm cruisers for the week while one of the Radio Announcer, Adam C, made a funny jokes by saying that Kenrick (one of the cruisers) and me looks alike, especially we are having the same smiling, lolx.

Honestly, do we look alike?

Marilyn, Stephanie, Jared and me caught a movie on Thursday night, GI Joe. Oh my god! Seriously there are so many nice movies in the year 2009, I can't choose which is the best movie since all of the movies are damn nice.


I might go up to Genting again on September since Michael Learns to Rock is coming, but no plan for it yet, lolx.