Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Final Countdown 2009

Well, seriously I can’t believe it already end of December, and we will step into year 2010 tomorrow. But for the last 10 days of the year, I went to club for a few times and did something embarrassing.

After the gathering on 19th, been worked hard until Christmas Eve, then went to Mist Club on the eve with Stephanie and Cynthia Cause DJ Charlie was rocking the eve there, but went back around 2 since Stephanie and me was quite tired.

Day before Christmas Eve, went to Opera opening and ended up bumped with Alicia and she did something very embarrassing.

Spent my Christmas Day in arcade all alone since Stephanie was working, while Marilyn spent her Christmas with her family. But I enjoyed myself in arcade with a bunch of Initial D racers.

Day after Christmas went to Stephanie’s house for dinner since her parents came to KL and I played mahjong with the senior. After that went to Coco Banana for Stephanie’s friend birthday celebration, and I guest I did something I shouldn’t do but off course I’m not going to mention it.

Then went to Mist again on a Wednesday night, not enjoy enough since something bad happened.

Final few hours before 2010, it’s the final countdown~