Sunday, December 20, 2009

MOS + PPP Gathering 2009 Round 3

Well, went to MOS with Stephanie and Marilyn and some other clubbers, as usual I won't mention anything bout club, hahaha. But there's a photo.


Tommy & DJ Chalie~ MOS Rocks~

Pushed myself too hard on Ez2dancer and ended up I am suffering heavy pain at major part of my both thighs and also bruise on my left knee. Still managed to dance in the PPP event but I guess I need some break from Ez2dancer for my injury to recover.

Talk bout the event, I geuss it was a bad day to have this event, bumped up with CF Day, Monash University Open Day, Battleground and so it causing a huge traffic in the Sunway Town, beside it was raining, and it was a public holiday 1 day earlier where most of the people go back to hometown for the long weekend. But at least some of the good dancers came. Photos coming up next.

This is the scene before I reach...


And this is when I reached... special lighting effect~


Cam-whoring Sessions~



Left: Kee Wah~ Right: Kenny~


Left: Eunice~ Right: Marilyn~


Left: Eunice, Stephanie & Jiayi~
Center: Jiayi & Eunice (P/S: No dating here please)~

Right: Peyyan, Jiayi & Eunice~


Left: Eunice, Jiayi & Marilyn~ Right: Alan & Stephanie~


Left: Alan, Stephanie, *Name Unknown* and Kenneth~
Right: Kenny, Stephanie and Alan~


These photos were taken without being noticed~

Dancing time~ Let's dance~


Left: B vs Kenneth~ Center: Stephanie vs Alan~ Right: Kenny vs Kee Wah~


Left: Kenneth vs Tommy~ Right B vs Kilmasis~


Left and center: Tommy & Kenny doing backstage dancing~
Right: Kenny, Stephanie and Alan doing backstage dancing~


Best photo of the day: Onstage and backstage dancers doing Ale' Japan routine~

Funny photos~



Left: Stephanie questioned Eunice on something???
Right: Eunice disagree and stand up to protest???



Left: Kenny and Alan playing football instead of dancing~
Center: Opps~ kena warning by the admins...
Right: Sorry sorry~ pai seh~



Now they are back to dance~