Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Too Horrible to Describe Everything

First of all, there are too many unexpected things happened. I will try to explain more details if I can. But there won't be any photo in this post. Sorry.

Well, movies, events and a lot of scary things happened and I should be glad that all of us are still alive and still breathing here. Nicholas, Marilyn, Eunice, Jiayi, Pey Yan and her (sorry not to mention her name, certain unexplainable reason).

Anyway~ Let's talk bout movie now. Premiere: Jennifer's Body, Astro Boy, New Moon (Twilight Saga). Others: Ninja, Michael Jackson - This Is It, 2012, Poker King, Ninja Assassin.

First, Jennifer's Body, watched with Marilyn, Nicholas and Eunice in Cathay Cineleisure. The movie is rated 18SG but it more towards 18SX. It's not that horror but it's quite lame with some of the jokes. Oh yea, Megan Fox's tight is too big, it lower down her sexy image, even her boobs is big.

Then, Ninja, watched with Stephanie and Marilyn in Pyramid, not a good one but at least better than nothing, nothing much to talk bout. Then we also watched Michael Jackson - This Is It, I missed the King Of Pop, his dance move, his songs, I can't forget I was growing up by listening to his song. Well, RIP Michael, you will be always be remembered by the world.

Next, Astro Boy, watched with Marilyn, Evelyn and her Boyfriend in 1U, just a normal cartoon which doesn't worth much to watch but kids might like it a lot.

2012, Nicholas, Kenneth, Jiayi, Eunice, Stephanie, Sara, Marilyn, Tim and me watched it in Pyramid, strongly recommended to watch this movie, better don't comment on it before you all watch it. A worthy movie to watch. 10 out of 10 marks.
P/S: Sara if you are reading this, Honey, I want to make baby with you.

Poker King, well at first we thought want to watch Phobia 2 but we can't get the tickets so Nicholas, Stephanie, Eunice, Marilyn and me watch this comedy, the show is very funny but the ending is quite lame making the movie a dark remark. Overall 7 out of 10.

Next, the movie that got the girls crazy for it, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, well, I just got 2 premiere tickets and you all will be surprised that I watched with Sandy. Since such a nice movie must watch along with hot chicks, sorry la for other hot chicks, may be next time. Opps, back to the movie, I was so disappointed, Edward Cullen looks like insomnia, he looks like a panda more than a vampire, meanwhile Jacob Black was 200% better than Edward Cullen in this movie. I remember the scene that Jacob take out his shirt, the whole cinema cheered for it, but when it came to Edward, there was only silent in cinema. 7 out of 10 also.

While I was watching New Moon, the other gang went to watch The Box and they complained it was not nice at all. Lucky I didn't watch it where I planned to watch it earlier.

The last one, Ninja Assassin, before I comment on the movie, let me explain this first, Ninja Assassin is different from Ninja, Ninja got no Assassin and Ninja Assassin got Assassin (explanation from Nicholas). Anyway, Rain looks so hot in the movie but the story wasn't that great and a lots of disgusting scene, like tomato sauce everywhere you know? But still worth watching.

Move to next round, events? Only a few, Langat Hill, All-American Rejects concert, Mist Club, Centro.

Langat hill was perfect before anything bad happened, but the good memory will be always in my heart, especially her. So do All-American Reject concert, everything gone wrong in the end. Well, is bout her again.

Well, went to Mist Club with Marilyn, Stephanie and Nicholas, Nicholas was very hot that day and got a few photographers took his photos. Don't be surprise if you see his photos on any magazine. Anyway thanks Charlie for the free entry.

Centro turned two years old and offered free buffet and drinks, thanks to Charlie again, Pey Yan, Stephanie, Eunice, Marilyn and me get to enter for free again. But we went off at 10pm. Surprise? Hahaha

Well, I improved in PPP, but freestyle, I am closer and closer to the record, but it is so close buy yet it's still so far, but I promised you guys 1 day I will make my record on top. I am improving in Ez2dancer also, but I am still missing the Korean version. Even I hurt my tights once in November but the still nothing can makes me give up to be the top.

I changed my hairstyle again, thanks to Stephanie, but no photos yet. Hahaha.

Well, if you all want to know who is the HER I mentioned few times above, she is a passerby in my life, well, I will keep this low so I won't mentioned much bout her, sorry guys.

Anyway, now the current songs in my blog, is for all of you guys, no matter what, I am not alone because I have you guys.

Special dedication to:
- Stephanie
- Marilyn
- Nicholas
- Jiayi
- Eunice

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

Let's start a new day, since it's December today, let's start a new life too.