Thursday, December 17, 2009

This is my December

Well, here’s the update for the mid December 2009, nothing much happening really since it’s the end of the year.

Push myself very hard on Ez2dancer, but still reach the achievement I wanted for, rested myself sometime from PPP since there’s a minor injury on my left arm, trying to avoid further injury since the gathering is around the corner.

There are 2 great movies in December, Storm Warriors 2 and Avatar, nothing much to talk bout Storm Warriors 2 since it is not really follow the original storyline from the book, but for Aaron Kwok’s fans, you should watch it, he is hot in the movie. Lolx~

Avatar is a must to watch, even the duration is almost 3 hours but you will feel it’s short. It’s better for me not to tell the storyline here, just make sure you all go and watch it, it worth your money, you can skip New Moon, you can skip Transformers 2 also, but you can’t miss Avatar. Same goes to 2012, another movie you shouldn’t miss.

Well, back to my life, cut my hair for another time, and this time I guess is much better than the previous haircut, have a look in the photos below.


This was taken in Pyramid...


First time doing a Fansign...

for Friends For Sale application in facebook

Well, life still goes on even without her, but nothing can change the fact for what had happened. Not going to think of it until the event end.

Well, 2 more days to the event, can’t wait for it, hopefully is a happening event this time, 19th December 2009, will you be my guest?