Thursday, April 30, 2009

1U trip on Tuesday

After so many months (three months only, lolx), I visited One Utama again, still carrying the same mission but yet, it's still undone.

Well, off course the purpose of the visit was not only for the mission only, remember earlier I told you all that I got 2 passes to watch Wolverine Premiere? It was the day so Marilyn, Roger, Mary and me head to 1U but only Marilyn and me went for the movie, sorry ya Roger and Mary, I only got 2 passes.

Let's talk bout the arcade first, well, it's still lousy like my previous visit, compare to 3 years ago (before they been closed down for 11 months, reason undisclosed) it was nominated for the best arcade in Malaysia. Now, it should be nominated for the worst arcade.

The way they relocated the machine also sucks, PPP at the far end corner where next to those console machine, acceptable for it. But Dance Maniax was next to Rockfever? Sick! 2 tokens changer machine right opposite of the tokens changer counter, Why don't they put if to other place so we don't need to walk to the counter area for tokens? Stupid! Basketball machine even worse, not even enough space for those player to move for the game. Sigh.

Idiot! Ez2dancer China Mix still spoiled, which I am thinking to sapu all the ranking inside. if they can't fix it, don't put it there la. So I think I will try to convince the CYC Amusement to buy the version over to Pyramid. Wakaka.

Well, played Dance Maniax, can't imagine after so many years, I still manage to score Rank S and get into Bonus Stage, but the song for Bonus is CRAZY (Note: Bonus stage - sudden death, which mean you will fail directly if you miss a single arrow), yea, I didn't pass, but at least finished 70% of the song.

Another game of DM, but is Double mode, can't score S for it, sigh, getting more noob already.

Next we move to the food. Vietnamese Kitchen. For more details of the food, refer to Sexy Marilyn's blog.

Ok, movie time, well, the movie is quite nice, sorry ya Roger and Mary, not trying to show off here, but it is seriously very nice. The story keep on out of my expectation, when you thought the story will go this way, it ends up going another way.

Well, after the movie, drooped Roger and Mary at TTDI then headed home.

Guys, MOS Thursday night, on?