Thursday, April 30, 2009

Battle with the Onion Face.

Wakaka! It was fun to battle with such a stubborn. Well I guess most of my Kakilang knows who I am mentioning now. (Read properly, I typed "I guess")

Well, the above-mentioned stubborn is a HER. A student that doing some sort of Law courses in Inti College Subang (correct me if I am wrong cuz I can't remember much bout her and NOT INTEND TO REMEMBER). 1990 kiddo from Taiping (Correct me again if I am wrong) which is having a childish mind which always think she is mature herself (perasan la tu), most of all, she did something that every human hate - two faced (also known as betrayer i think, 2 5 zai in cantonese).

We were trying to help Marilyn out in the matter last night, so 6 of us, Marilyn. Roger, Stephie, Mary, Me and off course the above mentioned stubborn girl. At first she kept on leaving the conversation and pm-ed Roger personally, then finally she decided to face all of us (trying to avoid which I consider it as childish, don't even have the nuts to deal with us, somemore taking law, shame on her).

I remember one phrase of her, "I will fight for what I think is right", seriously it's should be nominated for the Jokes of the year 2009, how she can fight when she is always wrong? and if she thinks she is right, why at first she keep on running out from our conversation.

Well, not to mention the progress on the conversation since for me personally I think it is not necessary (read properly again, I typed "i think"). Her part with Marilyn is done I guess, but on my part, it will be never done. And I not sure on Stephie, Mary and Roger.

Anyway, it was fun got to help friends out. The stubborn girl can totally pissed 5 of us at this very short period (we knew her less than 2 months). So I guess she will never figure out why unless she realize herself.

Well, Marilyn, we will still stand at your side, if anything happen, just inform us. Wakaka.