Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unforgetable trap

This case was happened on 16th April 2009, 1 day after my XX years old birthday.

The "sexy" Marilyn set me up along with Stephie, Roger, Mary and Gasoline's staffs (Sunway Pyramid) to have a birthday party for me. I'm not sure whether Jared is in their plan or not.

At first the Gasoline's Assistant Supervisor made an annuoncement, then the staffs brought me the cake (with the wrong candle for my ages, wakaka), then they reequested me to take the candles off the cake with my mouth, this sexy Marilyn pushed my head towards the cake when I tried to take the last candle off so I did some damage on the cake.

Then the staffs suddenly attacked me from behind with cream and ended up I turned into snow white (male version). At the end I choosed to change my shirt and wash my hair in the toilet. Lolx.

Before kena attacked:


After kena attacked:

Thanks guys for that celebration, but Marilyn, I will revenge, hmm... 1 day.