Friday, April 24, 2009

Hunting down the Hitz.fm Cruisers

After my work yesterday, went to pick up Roger from his college and the original plan was going to Pyramid.

Plan B lured my heart when the Hitz.fm (92.9 in the Klang Valley) announced that their cruisers will be in Giant Bandar Kinrara, Puchong in 15 minutes time.

After agreed with Roger, we headed to the location and I turned inside and outside the parking to seek for the purple 4wd. I guess I turned 10 to 15 rounds before Roger saw them opposite the road going to arrive.

At first I wanted to wait at the junction and block their way when they arrive, then Roger suggested me to park at the side and chase them when they pass by. End up the cruisers use another way to get into the Giant. What the hell!!!


The cruisers' car

After I parked properly, we walked towards the cruisers, after some brief self-introduction bout themselves, they started giving out some freebies. For those limited stuffs, we have to win the mini games to get it.

First question, what is the cruisers' name (honestly, I can't remember at all). It was a kid who answered it. Second question, where is the nearest Giant from the current Giant? The answer is bandar Putri (off course i don't know this).

Third question, what is the Capital of Australia, oh my god, I couldn't believe I don't know, I thought it was Sydney all the time, Roger also got it wrong. Perth? Melbourne? Victoria? End up the answer is Canberra. Seriously now only I know it.

Last question is so lame, what is the total shoe size of the cruisers? A guy randomly guessed 26 and he got it correct. Sigh.

At least Roger won something in second round of mini games, the original task was, who can show me any stuffs they bought in Giant, and nobody have it. Lolx, it is so funny when everyone was in the Giant parking area but bought nothing at all. So the cruisers changed the task to: who can show me a BLUE PEN? Roger was quick enough to grab the blue pen from his pocket and got the stuff (something to do with Dominos Pizza).

The next and final round of the games. I don't know what the name of this game is. The rules is something like this, there are 5 superheroes’' move and we need to memorize it and do the move when he shout the name of the superheroes’ meanwhile the other guy will do the other superheroes’ move to confuse us.

Me and roger out-bided the rest of the contestant to reach the final and I just surrender and let Roger win.

The winner can choose the stuff he wants follow by the second to eighth places contestants. Roger eventually chose the FEMALE shirt (or a jacket) for Mary because he wanted to let me choose the 2 tickets to watch Wolverine Premiere. Off course I will choose the ticket since it was my reason to hunt for the cruisers.

After everything ended, we head to Pyramid to continue enjoying our day.

Here the stuffs we won:

This is not CD, is the free entry invitation to The Loft. Total of 6 invitations but none of us go for it, wasted.

Other stuffs we won, KFC vouchers, Hitz.fm car mirror stickers, Listerine (for Marilyn since her mouth is so smelly, wakaka), Road guide for Australia (already taken by Marilyn) and Revive Isotonic can drinks (finished by Roger)

Not to forget, 2 passes to catch Wolvernie Permiere in GSC 1 Utama. This is why I went to hunt for the cruisers.