Monday, April 27, 2009

Incomplete Final Weekends of April 2009

Well, the Saturday original plan was 70% spoiled, at first we planned to go Klang to support Roger in his tennis tournament, but Stephie can't make it so we canceled it.

Then the plan of club in MOS (Euphoria) also not 100% satisfy me, we had to rush there without Roger and Mary since they can't make it in the last minute. After quick dinner in Gasoline, we rushed to The Deq and found out that nobody is queuing there.

After get in, seriously great disappointment shower from my head to toe, even 12am there's still nobody in the dance floor. Worse thing is no access to second floor, I miss the bridge. 15 minutes later, finally someone got down to the dance floor, Stephie, Sexy Marilyn and me also hopped down and dance. The crowded was too little, not even 50 people on the dance floor.

Seriously it's very different from last year, when I clubbed here last year, it was packed and I still can't get enough of the bridge. T.T

Not going to mention the progress in club, skip that part. Then we stayed over at Marilyn's place while the first time I got to taste Stephie's cook (supper).

The next day, we headed to Pyramid, KFC => Arcade => Movie => Gasoline (I didn't go with them) => Arcade => Home

Not to forget bout the movie, I felt pity to the villian, he got into the jail since someone lied while providing evidence cuz both of them can't afford to lose. It remind me someone lied during the DanzMania'09 DDR Competition just because she can't afford to lose.

Oh yea, Stephie and Roger danced Ez2dancer, and Roger tried to copy my "style". I am considering to post the video here. Lolx.

But there's something good happened also, someone finally started to talk to me after a week of cold war, yay~~~

Anyway, monday is coming. Sigh...