Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I clubed again!

Well, the plan of Clubbing went On and Off that day and in the end, IT WAS ON!

At first we planned for MOS, then Stephie said she couldn't make it cuz of her job, then Marilyn said her friends having a birthday celebration at certain club (sorry i can't remember the name of the club since it's so lousy, just remember that it is next to Menara HLA, Jalan Kia Peng there area) and asked her to bring her friends to there.

So Roger, Mary, Stephie said yes for it. Then Plan A was Marilyn will go and pick Stephie meanwhile I will drive Mary and Roger to meet Marilyn at Stephie's place. After Roger and Mary had done, we headed to Stephie's OFFICE, then only I realized that the Stephie's place mentioned by Marilyn is her home, not her office.

Then out of sudden we switched to Plan B cuz Marilyn's friend didn't pick up her call and couldn't contact him as well, so I went to pick Stephie and headed to pick Marilyn then planned to go to this Bar Club which I don't know where the hell it is. Then when we were lost on the road, Marilyn's friend finally called, and we headed to that place where I mentioned above (seriously can't remember the name since it's very boring inside). And we left that club within 20 minutes because of the same reason - boring.

Then finally, we get to the Bar Club, even compare to MOS it's a big different but it is much more better compare to the place we went prior it. Well is been almost half year I "quited" club but I still enjoyed myself there. Mary looks so tall on that day (with her heels) and her shoulder almost hit my face when I tried to get closer to her. Anyway I am still dangerous in club, wakaka.



Not to mentioned, I pulled Marilyn to the dance stage then pushed her up, end up she tripped and felt. Opps! sorry Marilyn, but I can consider it as a revenge on the party you set me up. wahaha.

It was bad when I been caught by Pauline outside the club. Sigh! Then I have to run far far away from her, then Roger and Mary kept asking me to come back. lolx!

My god, Roger was seriously drunk that night, but luckily he didn't shout in Steven's Corner (we had supper after club, dinner for Stephie) and also my house (4 of them overnighted in my room). But he shouted like just came out from tanjung Rambutan in my car and Mary was trying to stop him by cover his mouth. Pity Mary. lolx.

Then 5 of us slept on the my bed (sounds like I am having a very big bed, wakaka), pity Marilyn can't sleep well cuz Roger was snoring loud after drunk and my Kung-Fu while sleeping, lolx.

Anyway, Stephie said: This weekend MOS, lolx.