Saturday, May 02, 2009

Another Disappointment Clubbing Night

Before we ready for club, Pauline messaged me to go Bar Club since the FlyFM DJ will be there, but then I still went on to the original plan.

Well, as our plan, we headed to MOS on Labour Day eve for the event, it surprised me that it was too happening on that day and it took me hours to get in.

While in the queue, my sei lai (JiaYi) passed by and I asked her to bring Stephie and Marilyn inside while I continued standing there to wait for my entry.

Marilyn messaged me saying the second floor is open, but too bad for me since it might take me hours to get in there. And Stephie requested to switch to another club. Sigh. End up I missed the bridge again.

So we went to pick up Mary and Roger then we headed to Santuary, Mutiara Damansara. The club is so crowded compare to my previous visits mostly due to the eve. Same as the previous posts, progress in clubbing will not be mentioned here.


I look sucks in this pictures. Sigh~

Well, I did drink that night, even Marilyn's Black Label got stolen by me. I not sure whether I was drunk but I still able to drive and walk properly. But the best scene was, I took off my shirt while heading to my car inside Cineleisure cuz I felt so hot, may be due to the alcohol.

There's some funny scene also like Roger and Marilyn kept jumping to touch the ceiling of the bridge from The Curve heading to Cineleisure while Mary tried to capture while they were in the air. Marilyn was very drunk I guess.

Roger wasn't drunk that day, and he was a good boy in my car. After dropped Roger and Mary home, something idiot which I wanted to comment bout Tropicana City Mall, opposite Desa Kiara Condominium there's a junction which you can drive up to the shopping mall parking and LDP junction. So I drove up from the entry and went all the way with the flyover until I reached in front of the malls, guess what? I saw barrels blocking the way, stupid security management, they should put the barrels in front of the junction instead of in front of the mall, they expect people to turn all the way back to the junction. But not to me, instead of doing 3 points turn and head back to the Desa Kiara junction, I got down from the car and remove the barrels and drove-thru. While Marilyn was too drunk and slept in my car for the whole journey.

Can't sleep after we reached Marilyn's place cuz I worried I will vomit if I lay my body down, so ended up I started to sleep at 6.30am and woke up at 7.30 to drive Marilyn to Pyramid to catch her bus back to her hometown. Then went back to her place and slept again till evening, picked Stephie nearby SS15 after she finished her work, back to sleep again till night time, went Bak Kut Teh with Stephie and then headed on home respectively.

Hopefully this weekend won't be a boring one. Since Marilyn not here, all her fault if we got no plans. Wakaka.