Monday, May 18, 2009

The 18th Touches - Congrats MU

What a boring Saturday where nothing to do after work, went Pyramid with Marilyn while Stephanie were working part-time at PWTC. Nothing much to do other than Initial D and Puzzle Bubble.

Well, good things is, I finally finished all 30 levels of Puzzle Bubble again after more than 3 years where I finished in 1U. Too bad the scores not that good.

Then went to Red Piper (previously it was Friendster Cafe) to watch Manchester United (MU) vs Arsenal, where MU just need to avoid lose to clinch the title, while watching Marilyn can't get her fingers off Restaurant City (a game in Facebook in case you all don't know), seriously too addicted.

I don't feel good in the cafe since I was surrounded by non-MU fans, might be Arsenal or Liverpool or etc. The game (football I mean, not Restaurant City) ended in 0-0 draw which means MU won the Premier League for the 18 times which they equaled Liverpool's all time record, congratulations MU.

Back to arcade and Stephanie finally came and after few rounds of arcade, we went for Pool. Marilyn showed off with her one-hand skill to bully me, sigh.

Sunday wasn't that perfect, we caught a movie but among 5 of us (Mary and Roger was in this time) I am the only non-christian and I don't really catch the rhythm of the movie.

The good things in arcade was, finally I scored S rank for PPP blinded-fold, this is my very first time, I think i can do better next time but I still need to train more on stepping and timing. But the puzzle bubble spoiled my mood of the day cuz the machine got faulty and I couldn't score well and lost on level 19, sigh.

My new shoes wasn't that perfect also, I like the grip especially it comes to PPP since the platform is so slippy, but it's too heavy for DDR and Ez2dancer, well I guess it will take longer time for me to "communicate" with it.

Monday is coming, and my job, argh, don't remind me. Lolx.