Sunday, May 03, 2009

First Saturday of May 2009, Another Boring Night.

Well, since Marilyn not here, the day was bored, after finished my work around 2pm, headed down to SD Club to watch Roger's tennis match. Aiya Roger~ what happened to you? but he still managed to get into the next round, so mary will need to wake up early again tomorrow morning, lolx.

After Roger's match, we headed to Gasoline Kepong to have our meal, after that dropped them at Roger's place and I head to Pyramid arcade myself.

Since Stephie also got appointment with her own friends today, so I am the only one without appointment, sigh.

Played PPP, Ez2dancer, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, Initial D ver 2 and 3, House of Dead 4, Sodeki (sniper game), Puzzle Bubble. Damn bored, played alone in arcade for 4 hours++, terrible, but at least get to meet someone. Lolx.

Anyway there was this scene during my PPP game, there were 2 girls (or 3 may be) there while I was playing PPP. They are freestyler (should be newbie) and they were hooking another machine. After I finished 1 game, I put a token for another game. It just happened one of them pressed the start button at the same time I pressed, I doesn't want to bully her in freestyle, so I asked her friend to play the game, then she wanted to pay me back for the token but I was so kind not to accept it.

Anyway, since nothing much to do, then I head back to Marilyn's place and since I am alone in the house, I was so daring to try something funny, showered with the bathroom door wide opened. Lolx.

Hopefully Sunday will not be so boring for me, sigh. If not better sleep till late evening, wakaka...