Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New hair, new shoes, 7 years in PPP

Guess what, last Saturday I had curled my hair again, with new colour as well, but looks messy, quite hard to handle, lolx. Marilyn came to Kepong to see my new hair but ended up she got bored and did her nails.

Then Sunday was my 7 years anniversary for PPP, started my 8th years PPP career with a new pair of shoes but couldn't break any new record yet, sigh.

My 7 years of dancing machine life, never thought I can be one of the best when I just started it 7 years ago. During this 7 years, I had been thru a lots of unhappy moment also, such as studies, relationship with families and friends, love life and etc. My parents strongly against me into dancing world, beside, I gave up my TARC studies cuz of PPP, gave up few relationship for PPP, I even being kicked out by my team last time cuz I showed off against the teammates.

Well, there's good things also, after being kicked out, and seems like my career was going to reach the end. Got to know Felix, Eric, Kuei and the rest of the gang in TS, founded my own team and continue my career. Created a PPP forum and did lots of stuffs to promote PPP including dancing in Public in TS. Also started of my first PPP challenge in other state at Penang. Tried the linked machines with Felix in Penang, nice~

Beside PPP, started to learn other dancing machines such as Pump It Up, Dance Dance Revolution, Stepping Stage, Ez2dancer and Dance Maniax, also learned other games such as Initial D, Rockfever, Ez2dj, Puzzle Bubble, 18 wheels truck lorry, Pop n' Music and etc.

And 2 years later, Felix decided to quit the team, then the PIU society tried to taking up everything, DDR went down in Sogo, Stepping Stage also gone. PPP popularity decreased sharply due to the newly release PIU version in the same year. Ez2dancer in TS also certified dead.

So I went to 1U and found an Ez2dancer team there, beside I also gathered a small group of youngster to learn PPP there just to make sure PPP and Ez2dancer kept on survive under the heat of PIU. But then I had gave up Dance Maniax to concentrate more on PPP and Ez2dancer, small sacrifice that I had made.

Things wasn't good enough for both side, 1U arcade being ordered to close down due to certain reason, then PIU community had internal problem among Junior and Senior batch, and some arguement among the senior dancers and finally they were down.

Since 1U is down, I been everywhere to play PPP and observed youngster, TS, Sogo, Leisure Mall, Klang Parade, even went to JB to challenge the dancers there. Then decided that Mid Valley is the most strategy location, hanged out there for around 4 months until the news of the new arcade in Pyramid having 2 PPP machines linked.

So, no other better place than Pyramid currently since there's 3 PPP machines here now. Gonna sticked here until I find a better place. But the memories in Sg. Wang, Mid Valley, TS and 1U will be always in my heart.