Saturday, May 30, 2009

Getting Closer With The Hitz.FM Cruisers

Well, bought a new pair of shoes in SS2 Pasar Malam on Thursday, guess what? It is Adidas (my favourite brand), it's very light, not to mention the price but too bad it's not 100% water resistance.

The best part is, this new shoes totally awesome and I guess it will help me to create more records in Ez2dancer, I tried a game with the shoes yesterday and it surprised me when I scored all cool combos for 4 songs nonstop.

Well, went to catch Hitz.FM cruisers at A&W drive-in restaurant in PJ, and we chated with the cruisers while they having their dinner (supper) and I had fun being a monkey hopping around the ford.


Wakaka, nothing else better to do~

Adrian, give me more 7up Revive Isotonic Drinks la~
DON'T SO KEDEKUT LA!!!

Tommorow might try to meet them again, but still doubting whether we should go for the Hari Sukan Morning Crew or Milk Day which clash on the same day, sigh.