Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Terminator Salvation" Premiere Here I Come

Guess what, I won 4 passes for Premiere again, this time is for the movie "Terminator Salvation".

It was Adam C on Drive Thru (Hitz.FM, normally the DJ is Natalie) yesterday, when the time for sms in to win the tickets, I used both of my phone to SMS. 2 minutes later, someone called my Line 2, and it is HItz.FM. Iw as very silly to answer the phone without putting my handfree to my ear, and it ended up with "Hello? Hello?" Lolx. After the recording, he said he will get back to me later, but until now he haven't get back to me.

Called up Marilyn and Mary to ask them to listen to Hitz.FM, Marilyn was so hardworking in the store, meanwhile Mary and Roger using their handphone to listen, OMG, my voice was so sexy on the radio (sore throat, that's why), wakaka.

GSC 1U, here i come for premiere again.