Thursday, May 14, 2009

Push in 1U

As per mentioned in my previous post, I won 4 passes to watch the premiere for the movie "Push".


Movie: Push
Date: 13th May 2009 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC 1 Utama (Hall 9)
Time: 9.00pm
Rated as 18PL

Before the movie, Roger, Mary, Marilyn had our dinner at Kopitime. After that we headed to arcade and as usual, they danced at the PPP while I played some other games, Taiko (not taiko in gangster, the Japanese drum game named as Taiko). After 6 songs of taiko, my fingers hardly to straighten up.

Mary went to collect the Movie tickets on behave of me, and I am very not satisfied with the way Hitz.FM giving off the tickets. As Mary told me, she just said my name (Tommy) and the Hitz.FM counter punya IDIOT gave her the tickets without doing any verification (I gave out my IC no. and phone no. earlier when I won the tickets via phone calls).

Imagine someone who listen to the radio, and the DJ announce someone won the tickets, then I just remember any of the winners' name and get the tickets from the counter by saying any of the winners' name, wondering how the Hitz.FM arrange the procedure, stupid right?

Then someone tried to straighten my finger but ended up putting more additional pain on me, yes you, you know who you are, in order to show your sincere apology to me, BBQ Plaza!


Getting ready for the movie

The movie was quite good, you have to remember what they had said earlier in the movie in order to catch up the story, I give 9 our of 10, reason for not giving full point? Don't even have any nice sexy scene for the whole movie, lolx.

I like some of their super powers, like screaming, mind reading, memories eraser, and the so called magician which he can turn anything out with something similar, especially money, wakaka!

But anyway, can't wait for the part 2, I'm pretty sure there will be part 2 since there were few stuffs missing in the ending.