Friday, May 08, 2009

Push Premiere here I come.

Well, should consider quite a lucky day, while driving back to office, I was listening to Hitz.FM 10 in a row and Jyn (the DJ) is giving out free passes to watch Push Premiere in GSC 1 Utama.

So i just dialed the Hitz.FM hotline and it was thru, and Jyn picked up, I was stunned, first sentences came out to him was: "Is it I won the Push tickets?" He replied yes and asked me to wait for a moment.

After few seconds, he started doing all the recording (overall it's not seriously live) to be on aired later after he finished playing the songs and he taught me what should I said in the recording. After done, he asked for my number and IC number and said someone will call me up bout the tickets but until now I still haven't receive any calls regarding to this matter.

Called Marilyn afterwards to show off (wakaka), too bad she can only got to listen the front part then her browser error (using web service to listen Hitz.FM, snake in office punya orang).

Well, there were also unlucky stuffs, in Gasoline Pyramid, at first I ordered Lemon Coke and Thai Style Taufu, then they told me taufu out of stock, then the lemon also used up, sigh, so order another drink (blue and purple bla bla bla, forget the name already) but the new bartender's skill is too lousy and my drinks looks disgusting, soon the experienced bartender got me a replacement.

It haven't end yet, ordered Mongolia Chicken Rice but end up not suitable for my taste. Sigh.

Well, good things came up in arcade, first, I finally score grade A+ in Ez2dancer UK Move Special Edition for the song Damnit I Changed Again (Off Spring).





Then also beat Nicholas in one hand challenge for PPP Freestyle Normal Nonstop Mode, sorry Nicholas, wakaka.

Today got to call the Hitz.FM again during Rudy's top 30 countdown, too bad I mentioned that I won AGAIN, then he told me that I can only win another tickets after 30 days. Sigh. Or not I will have 8 tickets now. Argh!

Well, 2 more days to Sunday, can't wait for it, tomorrow public holiday, but no clubbing for the weekends since Sunday is a big day for me.