Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last day of May 2009

Generally nothing much I can blog bout it since mostly already blogged by Marilyn. Check out her blog here.

Well, it started off with the Milk Day event, where I was set up by the Hitz.FM Cruisers along with Marilyn (celaka you!) to dance on the stage under the hot sun, sigh~ off course I lose cuz I noob. Wakaka!
Marilyn, Kenrick, Adrian, I will remember this!


Lolx, dancing? Or just standing?

In arcade, nothing much different, most funny thing happened where a Malay guy follow my step, he tried to do Motion and Sequence both invisible as I did earlier but you all should know the ending right?

Then my blinded-fold game is a disaster where I guess I missed the sensors a lot started from the 3rd song. Sigh~

Then we went for the Milk Day again and this time Mary succeed Roger to win the mini games and won some goodies.


Mary the winner, look at her smile,
how happy she was.
Mary, sharing is caring.


Chatting with Adrian, Hitz.FM Cruisers.

Then we had seperate plans where I headed to arcade as usual, discussed bout the gathering and so with the arcade staffs and played some games. Then we headed to BBQ plaza where I used to "flirting" with girls again. Lolx.

Looks like 70s

The worse thing is, I totally forgot bout Baskin Robbins 31% discount, argh~ nevermind, 2 more months to go, sigh!