Sunday, May 24, 2009

Times Square on the Saturday

Well, today we went to TS in late evening without Stephanie since she went back to KK, but before that, have a look with my picture before and after I shaved.



This 2 photos was taken before I shave.

So after I shaved will be like this:


Not much different right?

Once we reached TS, I can't get my feet off PIU, but then I hardly passed Beethoven Virus, sigh, only passed 1 with grade B and the other 3 times I failed. But still managed to get grade A for Deja Vu Nightmare mode, too bad I sprain my waist a bit, sigh.


An idiot look while playing the latest Bishi-Bashi in TS.

After that we head to Taman Megah to Yum Cha along with Roger's friends, Gavin, Lindsay and Chin (if i didn't remember their name wrongly. don't kill me). Omg, the sausage, honestly I surrender, only Roger and Gavin can handled it. Hereby I have to advise you all: Don't try this at home.


Nice to see, nice to hold, once eaten, confirm surrender.

Then we headed for pool without Mary since she is tired, as usual Marilyn the big bully show off with her hand hand skill and bully me. Before we went into the pool center, I scared the wrong person again, I wanted to scare Roger but ended up the 2 ladies in front of Roger kena and they screamed out loud, opps, sorry!

After pool, the night is too old, so we headed home and that's all for the Saturday's night.