Monday, May 18, 2009

To whom it may concern

Yes, you, you should know who I am referring to.

First of all, I read and saw you said (typed) that you wouldn't care anymore, but then i still see at least 20 sentences of "caring".

My English might be bad, or may be worst, but at least my family-education not as bad as yours, I might not good in English but I might be better in other language compare to you, even I don't understand the word(s), there's always a dictionary, and a group of friend who are willing to assist me.

You might think you are good in English so you used it to insult and look down on me, well it's ok for me since I won't look down on other people even I am better in certain language, this is what my parents had taught me, which I guess you should have better family-education.

Even I am better than you, Marilyn and most of the people in terms of arcade games, I had never look down any of them, including you, I am willing to give advises instead of looking down, that's what I used to do to everyone and I did to you and Saito also last time. And this is what Marilyn and the rest did to me when I did some language error, THEY NEVER LOOK DOWN OR INSULT ME. NOT EVEN ONCE!

So far, I admited I had nicked you as Onion Face (not Onion Head), as we said, fat can be diet, ugly can always go for plastic surgery, but bitch remains bitch, I never saying you are a bitch or slut cuz I do respect you in certain areas (yea, English also).

Well, talk bout friends, yes, we all have different friends in different circle, but please mind your words on insulting my friends in your sentences (something like "all low IQ peoples in arcade" if I didn't remember wrongly). I do not insult any of your friends, so please mind your words, ask your parents to teach you on it.

Oh yea, if you don't even care, what the hell you are reading here? Lolx. And what for you did such post in your blog. If you want to end this topic, I will respect your decision but please do it nicely, not by the way we used to did.