Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Terminator Salvation in 1U

Well, the 3rd time we went 1U for movie (Roger, Mary and Marilyn), this time is the premiere for Terminator Salvation. Not to forget, Happy Belated Birthday Roger Andrew Lim!

First of all, since they all came late (may be I was too early), so I waited for them before I played Ez2dancer, and yes, it's finally operating now. I managed to play 1 game only because they came too late, and the result is totally disaster, not satisfying at all. I WILL BE BACK!


During the songs "Long Quan" (Real Mode)

So we went to collect the tickets and took our dinner at Burger King before the movie.



Venue: GSC 1 Utama (New Wing)
Date: 26th May 2009 (Tue)
Time: 9.00pm
Hall: 9
Free Seating

The movie was quite exciting especially certain scene that can freak you out, and Marilyn kept screaming when there was something freaky. Oh yea, I like few quotes from the movie, I am John Conner. This might be my new greeting for answering calls. Wakaka.


Roger the new Terminator?


Taken with one of the Hitz.FM Cruisers
(his name should be Kenrick if I am not mistaken)
outside Hall 9~

After the movie, something happened so I had to rush off without saying goodbye to them and I even forgot to wish Roger again, sorry Roger.