Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Lucky Sunday?

Sorry guys for the late update cuz I'm busy (which is actually lazy).

So let's kick off with the first Sunday of May 2009, due to the deadline for 1 of the project, I had to go back office on Sunday but just for 30 minutes, then went to SD club to support Roger again, and finally today he didn't disappoint us, quite a good game but Roger can't do his service well, according to him: my knee pain.

Then we went to Pyramid again, after a while Roger and Mary went to walk around meanwhile I stayed in the arcade. First case, I saw a school bag on the floor in between 2 Initial D Ver. 3s' chair, I picked it up and open it, inside got a bunch of key, a handphone, a wallet. Checked out the wallet and understood that the owner is a 15 years old girl from Langkawi. Tried to use her phone to contact her relatives but her phone was keylocked.

After reported to the cashier counter, I put the phone in my pocket so I can feel the vibration in case someone call her. Then I kept looking for her according to the photo in her IC, then I saw her searching around for her belongings near the Initial D machines, then I went in front of her and she noticed her bag was on my shoulder and said: that's my bag.

I passed it back to her and she was about to leave, I stopped her again and passed her phone back to her. Then her mom came over and said thanks and asked is it I'm in charge in this place (arcade). Lolx.

5 minutes after the careless girl incident, I saw a wallet in the floor in between Maximum Tune and the Cashier Counter, inside wallet, IC, Driving licences, few hundred Cash, worse thing, don't have namecard. Reported to counter again and tried to spot for the guy based on the face in his IC.

After a while, the arcade staff informed me that he had found the owner. So I got to him and give him back his wallet, and he pulled out RM10 from his wallet as reward but I refused it, but he kept asking me to take it, ended up I lied by saying that I'm working in arcade so I cannot take that money, lmao.

Marilyn finally reached after don't know how many hours late and finally my dinner in BBQ Plaza. My god, the cute staff there changed her look until I hardly recognize her, at least she smiled with me (which she didn't on my previous visit).

Then back to arcade, sigh, better not to mention again, lost my temper on Ez2dancer machine again. Nicholas gonna comment on me in that matter again.

Monday and Tuesday were quite busy for Marilyn's car, for that matter please refer to Marilyn's Blog (too lazy to tell here).

Tuesday night went to pick Stephie for Supper, ended up in KFC but before that, I'm so gonna kill Marilyn for that, lead us to the wrong way, sigh.

Well, looking forward for this Sunday, but then don't forget it's the second Sunday of May, the Mothers Day.