Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hexic - I must be mad!

I seriously can't believe before and after I did it. I always dream to score 1, 000, 000 for the game and finally, I DID IT!

It was a poor start where I could only managed to create 3 stars in level 1, then in level 3 I accidentally killed off 3 stars where i had only 9 stars at the moment.

Then it all goes smooth, 1st pearl created at level 4, 2nd pearl on level 5 and 3rd pearl on level 6. As I know if I kill off all the 3 pearls at this point, I will only score around 650, 000.

So I tried to create the 4th pearl and I did it on level 7. And successfully created the 5th pearl as well. Well I tried to create the 6th pearl so I can kill off all the pearls in Flower Shape but then the bomb appeared and I was forced to kill off 5 pearls only. And the result was very surprisingly, 1, 209, 000!!! It was 209, 000 more than my target.


The 4th Pearl~


The 5th Pearl~


The Final scores~

You all must be wondering whether I am mad or crazy and even myself doubt for the answer, as Marilyn said I am not human, sigh~

I guess I need a long break from Hexic again after achieving such results, but I think I will be backed to hunt for the Flower Shape with pearls. I WILL BE BACK.