Friday, May 22, 2009

What a Bad Luck In May 2009

Well, too much to mention this for this week, don't know where to start first, so I will type whatever that come to my mind first.

First, few days ago, I did something very embarrassing in Pyramid, I am not going to blog here since Marilyn already blogged it, refer to her blog here.

Second, is been few days I did not touch PPP, some more I am backed to play Outrun again and I guess I might get addicted to it soon. But the PPP gathering is around the corner, I must start to control myself now. Like this, ignore Marvel Superheros vs Street Fighter, House Of The Dead 4, Puzzle Bubble, Time Crisis 3 and Outrun until the gathering is done. Put more effort on PPP, release stress with Ez2dancer and Initial D, not to forget DDR also.

Next, I did something quite stupid. I promised someone I will treat her KFC since beginning of April but it's still pending now. Ended up I posted her RM10, 2 coupons and a letter by mail, she should be receiving it by this week.

Lastly, oh yea, I am sick, the bacteria attacked me out of sudden, sigh. Still managed to work and drive. Since I am sick, Marilyn picked me up to fetch Stephanie and gang, OMG~ her driving is totally so dangerous, but I still able to sleep while she was driving.

Marilyn gave me some medicine, according to her, that pill can KO me, but after I took it, I still able to blog here NOW, but is better for me to get more rest now, ciao~